Saturday, May 1, 2021

Rule 5 Saturday - Ana Hablinski

This week's Rule 5 honoree is Ana Hablinski, another fine suggestion from Mr. Zuckerberg

I’ve been nominated by the American Advertising Federation for best commercial model/actor in Corpus Christi! Please help me win with your vote! EVERY vote counts, especially for this local award!

 The best advice I can give to any aspiring model is to ALWAYS love yourself along the way. I used to worry that being too short & curvy would hold me back, I never smiled in pictures because I thought my teeth were too crooked. There’s been times when I didn’t feel ready or “in shape” enough to shoot, but pushing through those fears has helped me build the confidence I have today 💞

She's also on Instagram, of course.

She is also a Real Estate Expert in Corpus Christi, Texas.


Linked at Pirate's Cove in the weekly Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup and links. Wombat-socho has Rule 5 Sunday: Alegrachan and FMJRA 2.0: Island up and running for your digital delight at The Other McCain. Also linked at Proof Positive in the weekly Best of the Web* and at The Right Way in the weekly Rule 5 Saturday LinkOrama.





















No comments:

Post a Comment