Friday, May 7, 2021

Fish Pic Friday - Leigha Heverly


27 year old, full time chiropractic student, in my final year of clinics. I will be a sports and animal chiropractor on the east coast of Florida. On my spare time I like to catch big fish and ride fast horses.

I started fishing when I was about 7 with a cane pole for brim in my small pasture pond. My dad and my brothers taught me how, I really got into it in college when I started salt water fishing with an ex boyfriend. Got rid of the boyfriend and kept on fishing haha

Linked at Proof Positive in the weekly Best of the Web* and at The Right Way in the weekly Rule 5 Saturday LinkOrama. The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Not From The Black Widow Movie and FMJRA 2.0: The Thrill Of It All ready for your digital delight at The Other McCain.






@lilhev_leigha

Find what makes your soul happy... then go there often 💙##fyp ##happy ##happiness ##feedthesoul ##onthewater ##peace ##saltygirl

♬ Hold On - Moguai,Cheat Codes













No comments:

Post a Comment