Friday, August 9, 2019

Fish Pic Friday - Jessica Jae

For Fish Pic Friday this week we have Jessica Jae: 

Florida is one of the world’s best places for fishing and with year round sunshine and relatively calm waters you can see why. Jessica Jae is one of the top lady anglers in Florida, and has been fishing since childhood. So we asked Jessica to give us an insight into her fishing and like all fishermen/women, she was only too happy to talk about her favourite subject, so I’ll get on with the questions…
I grew up in Florida the sunshine state! My first introduction to fishing was when I was only a few years old my mom took me out fishing on the pier where I held my first rod! Growing up my step dad had 2 boats and would take me inshore and offshore fishing on his free time. Basically growing up I fished here and there but after I graduated high school I had a lot more spare time and that’s when I started to pick up fishing more.
Facebook, Instagram

The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Homeko At The Beach up at The Other McCain.





















No comments:

Post a Comment