Monday, August 12, 2019

Me Too!

Well not really. I can't really find anything objectionable about being born any race: Rosanna Arquette Is Sorry She’s White: “It Disgusts Me”
Rosanna Arquette, actress, and #MeToo activist is a member of a Hollywood family that frequently gets political. This week she announced her disgust with her own skin color. She literally took old-school liberal white guilt to a whole new level.

Wednesday Arquette tweeted: “I’m sorry I was born white and privileged. It disgusts me. And I feel so much shame.” I would include her tweet here but alas, the actress has “protected” her account, which means only approved followers can see her tweets. She was advised to do so by the FBI, according to her representative. She has more than 89,000 followers.
 A mind is a terrible thing to waste, but it's probably fun while it's happening.
The overwhelming criticism prompted Arquette to lock her account. Her rep, Danny Deraney, confirmed to USA TODAY that the “FBI did tell her to make her profile private.”
“Yes I’m locked to protect myself I was told by FBI to lock it up,” Arquette told The Wrap Thursday. “There are toxic and very vicious people on social media. Threatening and cruel.”
She continued: “I said yesterday that I am ashamed of the color of my skin. I am privileged just because I’m white. I feel shame. Because of all the violence that is happening in America and other racist countries.”
Deraney added that Arquette “stands by” her remarks.


Her apology for her skin color came after she posted three hours earlier that President Trump incites racial violence. “The president of the United States of America incites racist violence. The end.” Maybe her “disgust” with her whiteness comes from being the same race as the president.

Rosanna’s Twitter profile states that she is a “mother, activist, actor director ..producer. resisting fascism on a daily basis. silence is complicity.” I had no idea that her world is so fascist that she has to fight it every single day. It is some rarified air that she is breathing on the West Coast to think she advances any discussion on race relations or “white privilege” by tweeting out something so non-productive as her shame of being a white person. All she does is sound ungrateful for her life. She had nothing to do with being born and can do nothing about the color of her skin. The 59-year-old woman’s parents are both deceased, so they are spared this nonsense, though they might have found her words normal. Her father Lewis Arquette was a film actor, writer, and producer.
Some NSFW pics from when she was hotter.

The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Control Issues up and running at The Other McCain.














Eco-violation! Plastic cup and straw










No comments:

Post a Comment