Monday, August 19, 2019

#Ransom the Nipple Fail

Whitney Cummings Shares Photo of Her Nipple to Thwart Extortion Attempts
Whitney Cummings is giving a big middle finger to the “foolish dorks” trying to extort her over an accidental nude photo (NSFW link). On Monday, the comedian posted on Twitter and Facebook that multiple people are threatening to share a picture showing her nipple, which was posted on her Instagram story and then quickly deleted, if she does not pay them. Rather than submit to these demands, Cummings posted the photo herself, effectively thwarting the threats. “If anyone is gonna make money or likes off my nipple, it’s gonna be me,” she wrote. “Y’all can have my nipple, but not my time or money anymore.”
How often do you accidentally send a nude photo?
“In April I accidentally posted an insta story that showed nipple,” said Cummings, adding that she immediately deleted the picture once she realized the mistake. However, before she deleted it, people “took screen grabs,” and now, they are “trying to get money from” her as blackmail. “Some said they have offers to sell them, some are asking for money to not post the photo,” she said.

“If anyone is gonna make money or likes off my nipple, it’s gonna be me. So here it all is, you foolish dorks,” she wrote alongside two photos, one of the picture itself, and another of someone asking, “How much would it cost to not share this photo?”
I like her style.

The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Katie Williams ready at The Other McCain.



























No comments:

Post a Comment