Friday, August 23, 2019

Fish Pic Friday - Nicole Spenc


Nicole Spence here. I'm from the small town of Cocoa Beach, Florida. I have been on the water since before I was conceived. My parents lived on a house boat while my father was a commercial fisherman. We also owned and ran a successful shrimp seafood market while I was growing up. Fishing and hunting has been apart of my life regardless if I wanted it or not. My love for the great outdoors didn’t start till a few years ago, even with my dad always trying to teach me. I guess I needed to experience the city life, until I realized salt water runs through my veins. Now I live & breath the Salt Life!

I absolutely love traveling, meeting new people, and creating new adventures. I currently manage Nicole’s Fishing Bed & Breakfast in Venice Louisiana, the fishing capital of the world. Clients will come and stay at our lodge while I prepare all of their meals. Sometimes I even get to go fishing with them. In my free time I do everything from Scuba Diving, Free Diving, any kind of Fishing, and Hunting. I truly want nothing more then to inspire more woman to get Outdoors. I love what I do and I’m thankful to have made a career out of my passions.

Instagram, YouTube, Facebook

Linked at Pirate's Cove in the weekly Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup and linkfest. The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Katie Williams ready at The Other McCain.



























No comments:

Post a Comment