Monday, November 5, 2018

I Don't Know About You, But I'm Inspired

Not to do this: Woman covers herself in menstrual blood then rolls around naked on the grass - to 'inspire' others
. . . one image on Instagram is stopping people in their tracks - because it's rather unusual.

Swedish naturist Maxinne Bjork has shared an image of herself, naked and covered in what she calls her own "life-giving fluids" - that's period blood to you and me.

Unsurprisingly, the image garnered a strong reaction from her 44,000 followers, but comments have since been disabled.
I don't really approve of the nose thing, but it's her nose.

Posted on Saturday, Maxinne who currently lives in Bali, reveals she shared it to promote "acceptance and love".

She captioned it with a length post, writing: "Today after a very productive and super fun day, I came home all emotional with lots on my mind that I just pushed a side cause I didn't have space to deal with it in the moment.

"I sat down and did some deep breathing, and all of a sudden felt a strong urge to cover myself in my life-giving fluids as a woman.

"So without really thinking of why or anything else, I just did. Smudged it out all over my body and then rolled around naked on the grass in my garden all covered in my menstrual blood.
And how do we know it was her menstrual blood, and not cheap pigs blood from the local butcher, and why would it matter? I mean, there's nothing wrong with blood. I've gotten my own, and various animals smeared on me many times, but it's one thing to get in on you in the course of getting hurt, or hunting and fishing, and deliberately smearing it on you for photofun.

Be careful of this one, boys, the crazy is strong in her (NSFW).

This week the Wombat has returned, along with "Late NIght With Rule 5 Sunday: Nurse! Nurse!" (gic) and FMJRA 2.0: Back In The Saddle.





















No comments:

Post a Comment