1. Nader Is a Baton Rouge Native
Hailing from Baton, Rouge, Louisiana, Brooks is the daughter of Breaux and Holland Nader. . . Brooks is also the granddaughter of Louisiana State University Assistant Athletics Director Dr. Sam Nader. Dr. Nader has been involved with LSU’s football team for 44 years. During Dr. Nader’s tenure, LSU has had two national championships, six SEC titles, and 30 bowl games.
So, she's royalty, by Louisiana definition.
2. Brooks Was Originally a Finance Major before Being Discovered
Brooks was originally a finance major at Tulane University.
In 2016, Brooks accepted a summer internship with a meeting and event space company in New York City. She hoped to gain valuable experience as she worked towards her degree.
Excellent choice, we have plenty of financiers, and too few super models. No one needs to see Warren Buffett in a bathing suit.
3. Brooks Says She Was Rejected as a Model “99% of the Time”Tough game!
4. Supermodel Christie Brinkley Hand-Picked Brooks for the Swimsuit IssueThank you, Christie!
5. Brooks Hopes to Break Barriers in the Modeling WorldI have no idea what that's supposed to mean; gay models are a dime a dozen, we already have at least 12 fat models and at least the required one transgender model, but I suppose she had to say something like that.
Linked at Pirate's Cove in the weekly Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup and links. The Wombat is putting off the Rule 5 post for a week, but has FMJRA 2.0: Do It out. Linked at The Right Way in Rule 5 Saturday LinkOrama and at Proff Positive in Best of the Web*. The Wombat is back in action with a double stuffed Rule 5 Sunday: New Year Double Scoop Delight! and FMJRA 2.0: What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits.