Friday, January 11, 2019

The Nail that Sticks Up Gets Hammered

From Althouse: "Three days after his film 'Green Book' won top honors at the Golden Globes, director Peter Farrelly apologized for repeatedly flashing his penis two decades ago in an attempt to be funny."
"'True. I was an idiot,' he said in a statement. 'I did this decades ago and I thought I was being funny and the truth is I’m embarrassed and it makes me cringe now. I’m deeply sorry.'... Actress Cameron Diaz [said in 1998] 'When a director shows you his penis the first time you meet him, you’ve got to recognize the creative genius'....
That's why I didn't think of it.
[Farrelly said in 1998] 'It’s not like I make a habit of just whipping it out and saying, "Hey! Look! My cock!" We do a joke where, it’s like, Bob says, "Pete’s been really crazy, he went out and spent $500 on a belt buckle." I go, "Bob, it’s an investment, it’s not a big deal." He says, "You’re stupid! $500 on a belt buckle!" I say it’s not stupid … Finally she says, "Let me see it." And I lift my shirt and have it…hanging over.'"

Reports The Wrap.

And she asked for it, literally.

But what if she waves her tits at you? (NSFW link)

Wombat-socho has Rule Five Sunday: Good Night, Sweet Princess ready at The Other McCain.

















No comments:

Post a Comment