Monday, January 21, 2019

Well, I Suppose That's One Way to Keep the Weight Off

Model Ruby Tuesday Matthews has shocked fans by openly revealing she followed a strict diet of cigarettes, black coffee and cocaine to stay thin.

The social media model from the beach town of Byron Bay in Australia made the surprise admission in a fan question-and-answer session on her social media yesterday when one of her 193,000 Instagram followers asked how she maintained her 120-pound frame, explaining it was down to her lifestyle of “tapas and cocaine.”

“I did a lot of cocaine, like a lot, so basically I just smoked cigarettes, had [black coffee] and did coke.”
Not a lot of calories in black coffee. Maybe some of the coke wasn't sugar free.
She went on to say that many people never really understood how she could eat and still be so thin.

“People don’t realize how easy it is to hide something. Whether it’s addiction, depression, anxiety, it’s easy to hide those things.”

The 25-year-old then dished the dirt on the entire, glamorous influencer industry, claiming she’s not the only “influencer” that follows the same diet.
Thin is one thing; death camp chic is another
Shocked, I'm shocked that girls would use drugs to stay thin.
 As part of the honest discussion, Matthews, who is a mom-of-two, said she gave up cocaine three days before she learned she was pregnant.

“I didn’t know I was pregnant. I was with a friend and we were out at a party and I was feeling really sick and went home. I had the worst hangover the next day, and I never used to get them.”
I hope the kid doesn't have fetal alcohol syndrome.
After a pregnancy test revealed, she immediately became concerned her big night out might have hurt her unborn baby in some way, but she said doctors reassured her everything was fine.

“I didn’t think I was pregnant — I was really thin and partying a lot and no one thought I would be able to fall pregnant,” she told her followers.
Well, better late than never, I suppose. I hope it sticks. She looks like she could afford to eat a burger or two.

The Secret of the Ancients diet that Georgia has us on (don't eat so damn much!) continues to pay off, slowly but surely. I have now lost over 20 lbs since we started back at the end of September. But I'll never be a decent human clothes hanger.

Linked by EBLDeborah Ann WollAlexa Davalos and Giorgia WhighamAmber Rose RevahStay Classy: SNL Writer Sarah Beattie Offers Oral Sex For Violence Against Covington Kids and Elle Macpherson Beauty Secrets. The Wombat was a little late with Rule 5 Monday: Elizabeth Pipko this week.























No comments:

Post a Comment