Saturday, June 26, 2021

Rule 5 Saturday - Gabrielle Adrian

Following a suggestion from Mark Zuckerberg, this week's lovely is  Gabrielle Adrien:
Gabrielle is a young businesswoman, a graduate of The Ohio State University with a specialization in Finance. Her business endeavors carried on through her passions with modeling, health and wellness, and entrepreneurship.

 

From a young age, I was an avid go-getter hitting the stage with a competitive dance career. Traveling back and forth to New York City, I found a strong passion for discovering the world and growing into my best self. I carried this resilient passion to excel in my older years by an athlete. Volleyball became my second love in life and another love that I relentlessly pursued excellence. I was on a National Club Volleyball team, traveling across the United States, and helped lead my team to a National victory in 2016. Slowly but surely, every experience helped me grow into the woman I am so proud to be today! 

 

My love for performing continued as I pursued a career in modeling. Today, I am elated at the journey I have gone on and am a successful model in Los Angeles and Columbus, signed with NewMark Models and Sigal Models.

Linked at Pirate's Cove in the weekly Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup and links.  The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Cottagecore Is The New Black and FMJRA 2.0: You Dropped A Bomb On Me on time and under budget at The Other McCain. Linked at Proof Positive in the weekly Best of the Web* and at The Right Way in the weekly Rule 5 Saturday LinkOrama,




















No comments:

Post a Comment