Sunday, September 29, 2013

The War of Wildlife: Skunks Invade New York


If I can make it there, I can make it anywhere...
Residents claim skunks have invaded Inwood and Washington Heights, roaming the streets surrounding Fort Tryon Park and stinking up the neighborhood.

“I tell my friends down in midtown or Hells Kitchen that there’s a skunk problem up here and they don’t believe it,” resident Mark Bailey said. “They’re in front of every building…they’re not just in the parks, they’re all over.”

“As far as I am concerned, one is too many,” resident Aaron Frischberg said. “When the windows are open there is a distinct odor of polecat ‘juice.’”

“I haven’t seen them, but I smell them all over the place,” deliveryman Hector Valentin said. “It’s actually not scary, but stinky.”
I think I know the source of the problem:


Wombat-Socho has the great compendium of Rule 5 posts up at The Other McCain "Rule 5 Sunday: Birthday Week."

No comments:

Post a Comment