Friday, February 19, 2021

Star Trek Boob Blames Republicans for Texas Weather

Actress Marina Sirtis doesn’t want you to get her wrong but she thinks TX DESERVES to suffer because they vote for Republicans

Marina Sirtis@Marina_Sirtis·Feb 18

Don’t get me wrong, my heart bleeds for what Texans are going through right now but the mean girl in me says you get the government you deserve and they have voted Republican, across the board, for the last 20 years. #BetoForGovernor

NSFW

George Wept@GeorgeWept·9h

Now do California. We have been suffering under Democrat rule for many years. Rolling blackouts, devastating wild fires, crippling taxes, growing homeless population. I could go on all day, but Texas has WEATHER, and it's Republicans' fault? #BetazoidTHIS

I have to admit, I've had this thought about California myself, despite that fact that much of my family lives there. The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Niece Waidhofer up and running.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment