Saturday, October 4, 2014

Think Twice, Cut Once

Chelsea Attonley claims “it's exhausting being a woman”, and after seven years living as a female, wants to become a man again.

The operation is likely to cost the National Health Service £14,000, as it is a far more complicated procedure for a variety of reasons. This is because she has already undergone major surgery, and as a result of the need to sculpt new genitals in the place of those already removed.
An excellent decision. . .
Ain't it good to be living in a socialized medical paradise?

You know, in the future, maybe the NHS should save them in the freezer in case transsexuals change their minds.
Chelsea, who used to be called Matthew, told the Daily Mirror: "I have always longed to be a woman, but no amount of surgery can give me an actual female body and I feel like I am living a lie.

"It is exhausting putting on make-up and wearing heels all the time. Even then I don't feel I look like a proper woman. I suffered from depression and anxiety as a result of the hormones too.

"I have realised it would be easier to stop fighting the way I look naturally and accept that I was born a man physically."
They say the grass always looks greener on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment