Saturday, October 25, 2014

Rule 5 Saturday - The Woman with Two Faces - Renee Zellweger

Old Renée Zellweger
News from Wombat-socho's "Live at Five: 10.23.14" that Renée Zellweger, has had plastic surgery to change her look entirely.  Lets see:
New Renée Zellweger: 









I kinda like the nose on the old Zellweger. It's a little button nose. A little distinctive. The new one is just sort of a boring, normal nose. It's not wrong (like some awful plastic surgery), its just a little more boring. But it makes her happy:
Old Renee

"I'm glad folks think I look different! I'm living a different, happy, more fulfilling life, and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows," Zellweger, 45, says of the attention she received after an appearance at the Elle Women in Hollywood Awards in Beverly Hills on Monday.

Calling the conversation about her appearance "silly," she says she is choosing to address it because "it seems the folks who come digging around for some nefarious truth which doesn't exist won't get off my porch until I answer the door."

"My friends say that I look peaceful. I am healthy," Zellweger continues. "For a long time I wasn't doing such a good job with that. I took on a schedule that is not realistically sustainable and didn't allow for taking care of myself. Rather than stopping to recalibrate, I kept running until I was depleted and made bad choices about how to conceal the exhaustion. I was aware of the chaos and finally chose different things."
Seems a pretty radical change to feel good.

While I knew the name, I can't honestly say that I really knew anything about her before this, although according to Wikipedia she has dated/married a lot of well known men.

GOODSTUFF is featuring Hot Tamales (Mexican women) in this week's edition of his blogging magazine. Pirate's Cove linked this post in the weekly "Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup." Also linked at Blackmailers Don't Shoot in "Rule 5 Saturday: Katy Perry Turns Thirty." Wombat-socho has the father of all Rule 5 posts "Rule 5 Sunday: Ricochet"  posted at The Other McCain.

More old Zellwegger below the fold:



















1 comment:

  1. The old Renee had a real face; this one has a manufactured one.

    There was a "Twilight Zone" built on this premise.

    ReplyDelete