Friday, August 9, 2013

That's It; I'm Going to Church


"I was at a photo shoot and I was wearing a cross necklace that my mom bought me, and somebody made a joke like, 'Why are you wearing a cross? Like you would be religious.' And then they took [my necklace] away. I was really affected by that. The whole thing made me realize that I do want [a cross] with me, at all times."

I'm not religious, and the academic circles I have run in tend to frown on religiosity, but I try my best not to make a big deal out of it, while practicing Seventh Day Absentism . There's almost nothing more obnoxious than an evangelical atheist.

But now the with that over, how about some more gratuitous Upton?







1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with having religious convictions, nor for that matter is there anything wrong with being an athiest. The wrongness kicks in when you declare your thoughts to be better than anothers !
    The world could care less about your thoughts, it's when they are shouted out to all that the problems begin.
    Share when asked and have peace with the world...

    ReplyDelete