Tuesday, May 26, 2020

You're Doing It Wrong!


via Pirate's Cove, Idiot Protests Wearing Face Mask By Wearing Bikini Made Of Face Masks

I had to get a blood draw in anticipation of a physical exam next week. At the door to the office, the nurse handed me a mask and squirted hand sanitizer on my hands (I must say, it was a rather sparing dose; I use much more). I was in and out of the office in less than 30 minutes; it seemed like most of the time was consumed by signing in on "the patient portal". I don't really mind the masks in small doses, but I don't routinely wear one outside. At the beach, I try to remember to wear a neck gaiter that can be pulled up like a mask, but most of the time, we're far enough from other people that it seems kind of useless.

The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Carol Alt out on time and within budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment