Saturday, June 11, 2016

Rule 5 Saturday - Time for Another Brazilian - Anne de Paula

This week's lucky winner for Rule 5 Saturday, is Brazilian Model Anne de Paula .This year, she's answering SI Swimsuits call for 2017 models:

Reported to be a fan of Carnival in Rio, she is also dating Irish popstar Danny O’Donoghue.

Her Instagram and Twitter pages.
“I love my work but I want to do other things besides being a model.

“I want to finish my studies and get my degree in medicine. It’s another dream I have.
“My parents work in that area and they are my role models.”

Anne was encouraged by her mum and her friends to consider a career in modelling when she was growing up.
Doctor, doctor, help me please!
This week, GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (245th Issue) features Mariah Carey's bold and audacious (bodacious) lungs, and Vikki Dougan is bringing up the rear. With a look at Cultural Marxism for the internet masses. Linked at Pirate's Cove in the weekly "Sort of Blogless Sunday Pinup" and links. Wombat-socho has the grand "Rule 5 Sunday: Hit The Beach (Club)!" and "FMJRA 2.0: Levelland" ready at The Other McCain.





















No comments:

Post a Comment