Thursday, April 1, 2021

Beach and Vaccine Report - 4/1/21

Georgia and I got the second Trump shot today at CVS in Dunkirk. Unlike the first shot,  this did not go very smoothly, a no show employee, and a seemingly excessively bureaucratized system had it running 45 minutes later than scheduled. After the shots, we went to Five Guys for the now traditional celebratory burger and fries.

Skye gives me no quarter, and demanded a walk when we got home.

It was 45 F, windy and overcast, with a blow out tide. I didn't do particularly well for teeth (8), but I met the same couple on Matoaka who had the big tooth yesterday, and a friend from the Facebook fossil board. Skye got plenty of pets, so she had a good day.

My arm is starting to get sore. It did last time too, but that was the only side effect either of us suffered.

1 comment:

  1. I also got my second shot today. About 4 hours ago. After the first shot my felt like I'd gotten a Tetanus shot and that was about all.

    This one feels worse then a Tetanus shot (but not horrible) and I've begone to get a mild head ache and some body ache. We will see how it goes tonight and tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete