Friday, April 30, 2021

Fish Pic Friday - Chloe Turner

Chloe Turner, October 2019 Baitshop.com Beauty of the Month
Hey there! My name is Chloe, and I grew up in Tyler, Texas. I am a proud Christian. I graduated from Texas A&M (Whoop!) and now sell exotic game animals, as well as guide hunts.

I started fishing when I was very, very young. My mother actually got me into the sport. Every weekend we would go to our ranch and catch bass, and catfish. We would also go to Lake Tyler and Lake Athens from time to time. From there, I was pretty much hooked! As I got older I traveled to Cabo, Key West, St. Petersburg, Destin, etc and found an addiction for saltwater fishing.

When asked her favorite fish (I'm guessing not sharks):
I don’t think I could pick one because every species has its own unique attraction to it! But I’d have to say Blue or Striped Marlin. Everyone always says that once you deep-sea fish, it breaks you on bass fishing, but that is certainly not true. Seeing a bass hit a topwater is just as fun as seeing a marlin jump out of the water.

I would definitely have to say either an amberjack while deep dropping, or a blue marlin. Both fights are an absolute blast. They each fight differently, but they sure make you wish you didn’t skip arm day! I’ve also fought some pretty hard tree stumps lol!

 And what about when she's not fishing? 

I do commercial, fashion, promo, and print modeling. I am very into fitness, and watching football. Hunting, is another huge passion of mine. I also love spending time with friends and family.

 Linked at Proof Positive in the weekly Best of the Web* and at the Right Way in the weekly Rule 5 Saturday LinkOrama. Wombat-socho has Rule 5 Sunday: Alegrachan up and running for your digital delight at The Other McCain.

 
















No comments:

Post a Comment