Monday, October 19, 2020

Oh My!

Jeffrey Toobin
Stacy McCain,  CNN Chief Legal Analyst Masturbates During Video Chat With Colleagues

Harvard Law alumnus Jeffrey Toobin:
The New Yorker has suspended reporter Jeffrey Toobin for masturbating on a Zoom video chat between members of the New Yorker and WNYC radio last week. Toobin says he did not realize his video was on.
“I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera. I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers,” Toobin told Motherboard.
“I believed I was not visible on Zoom. I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video,” he added. . . .
[Two witnesses who were in the Zoom session] both said that they saw Toobin jerking off. The two sources described a juncture in the election simulation when there was a strategy session, and the Democrats and Republicans went into their respective break out rooms for about 10 minutes. At this point, they said, it seemed like Toobin was on a second video call. The sources said that when the groups returned from their break out rooms, Toobin lowered the camera. The people on the call said they could see Toobin touching his penis. Toobin then left the call. Moments later, he called back in, seemingly unaware of what his colleagues had been able to see, and the simulation continued.
Notice that Toobin does not apologize for masturbating during what was supposed to be a work session; rather, he apologizes that he accidentally forgot that his video camera was still connected. Everybody knows that Toobin is a disgusting pervert. He impregnated his “friend” Jeff Greenfield’s daughter, tried to force her into an abortion, and then denied paternity until a court-ordered DNA test proved it. Now get this:
A spokesperson for CNN said “Jeff Toobin has asked for some time off while he deals with a personal issue, which we have granted.”
Oh, he “asked for some time off.” Seems like he’s had too much time on his hands lately. And that ain’t all he’s got on his hands . . .

Our elite. Well, this could become a new verb, like "Lewinsky"; "I Toobined my way through that Zoom meeting"

More at Insty, Hot Air, Ace, Ace again, and Althouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment