Sunday, February 3, 2019

I Hear Gisele's Hubby Has a Big Game Today

I didn't follow football very much this year, but I did finally tune in a bit for the playoffs. I wasn't even aware that the Chargers had left San Diego for Los Angeles. Growing up in Los Angeles in the 60's the Rams were the only team that counted. But San Diego to LA isn't much of a move, they've basically merged, with a little bit empty ground in the form of Camp Pendleton between them.

It looks like this could be a close one. I guess I need to root for the Patriots in in the name of old fart solidarity I just hope it's not determined by the refs. There's been entirely too much of that this year.

Linked by EBL in Priyanka ChopraGame of Thrones's Dorne Plotline Sucked and Put Down That Bong! The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Pre-Valentine’s Day Pinups ready for action.



















No comments:

Post a Comment