Sunday, March 10, 2013

Well, Did She or Didn't She?


A few days ago, shortly before the birth of her baby, Holly Madison, buxom blonde playboy model (NSFW!) turned, uh, celebrity nag, claimed that she would eat the placenta, in an effort to get her girlish figure back more rapidly.

“This might sound gross, but I’m totally planning on having my placenta turned into pills I can take after giving birth,” she wrote on her blog.

Madison explained she hopes the pills will help her recover after childbirth.

“I heard it helps women recover faster and I want to recover as quickly as I can!”

As strange as it sounds, Madison isn’t the first Hollywood mom to try this. In Sept. 2011, January Jones revealed she consumed her placenta in pills after she gave birth to her son.

“Your placenta gets dehydrated and made into vitamins,” Jones told People magazine. “It’s something I was very hesitant about, but we’re the only mammals who don’t ingest our own placentas. It’s not witch-crafty or anything! I suggest it to all moms!”
Well, the baby is here, and I want to know, did she do it?  I Googled it and found no trace of it after the fact.
Holly Madison's decision to give her newborn daughter the unique name Rainbow Aurora and face the consequent lashback was deliberate, she wrote on her blog on Friday, March 8.

In fact, the former Playboy model wrote, she's hoping that having such an unusual name will teach her daughter to have a strong personality.
Was she a Johnny Cash fan, per chance?



As often happens, Wombat-Socho included this in his weekly giant Rule 5 post, this week simply entitled "Rule 5 Monday". Those tax mines have been pretty busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment