Sunday, November 9, 2014

I Hate It When I Do This

By way of Smitty: Sum Ting Wong At CNN

One has to wonder if this is an innocent typo, or a Freudian slip. There seems an interest in projecting violent acts onto conservatives and veterans. This blog doubles down on its hope that #OccupyResoluteDesk dies old, full of years, and acutely aware of what a no-talent rodeo clown he really is.
Although I agree with the sentiment, to paraphrase Freud (maybe), sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and a mistake is just a mistake. I've been known to make mistakes in the post titles, and find them much later. Most recently, I misspelled Yasmine in Yasmine Bleeth's Rule 5 Post as "Yasmin." It only took me 12 hours or so to figure that one out. But then, I don't claim to have layers of editors and fact checkers. Just my and my 63 year old brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment