Liberals tend to devote a significant portion of their daily lives to proving how not racist they are. One particularly expedient way of doing this is to declare that something a conservative has said or done is totally racist, and then to place oneself in opposition to the thing that was racist: “See, I’m not a racist!”However, noting that it's a moving target, he promises to keep the list updated.
As result, the List of Things That Are Racist has grown incomprehensibly long. The Free Beacon‘s devotion to public service obligates us to provide this list (not exhaustive by any means) of what liberals do and do not consider to be racist.
Things That Are Racist
1. Talking about Ebola (Salon)
2. Describing the Hong Kong protests as “clean and orderly” (Vox)
3. Pointing out that white people use heroin (Salon)
4. #BringBackOurGirls (Salon)
5. Describing Obama as “angry” (MSNBC)
6. The American Revolution (Salon)
23. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Things That Are Not Racist
1. Suing a fertility clinic after giving birth to a mixed race child that you wish was white* (Salon)
Now, whenever you fear that something you might say will be construed as racist, you can check it against the current list.