Too much material to comment:
Dems in Panic Over Clinton Email Scandal: ‘We are getting pretty close to the cancer stage, because this is starting to get ridiculous’
Dems in panic mode as Hillary’s team lawyers up
Is Hillary above the Law?
Those in Clinton's "Inner Circle" May Have Stripped Classification Markers from Documents, Illegally
John Schindler on The National Security Superfund Site in Hillary's Basement
Hillary’s outlook is now “grave”
Hillary's Private Emails: The Vise Slowly Tightens
Senate committee seeks email facts from Clinton’s tech company
Why Hillary’s Wiping Her E-mail Server Clean Matters More than It Might Seem
Hillary Clinton email probe turns to Huma
Will Huma Fall on Her Sword for Hillary?
And this one via Instapundit is too close to my own thinking not to steal:
A JOURNALIST WHO REQUESTS ANONYMITY WRITES:
WHAT NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT BUT WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUTSomeone with that kind of vulnerability to blackmail shouldn’t be allowed to sweep the floors of the NSA, much less run our country.
Hillary will be totally blackmail-able if elected. Here’s the logic:
1. It’s safe to say that there were things on that server which could cause Hillary tremendous harm politically – which is why she destroyed the evidence that would have been exculpatory if you believed her explanation. In my mind, it’s also why she used a private server to begin with.
2. She is lying about what was on that server, potentially to include while under oath in her upcoming congressional testimony.
3. If someone had all the copies of her emails and those of her staff, they could readily blackmail her because of the above. They’d have proof of her wrongdoing and her lying about it.
4. Hillary Clinton, as both a future Presidential candidate and a sitting Sec. of State would have been one of the Top 100 intelligence targets in the world and probably one of the top 10.
5. It’s thus certain that the Chinese and Russians would each have had a team focused on accessing her communications.
6. Every security expert I know of has said it’s a virtual certainty the Chinese and Russians both gained access to her server and all her emails. From what I know about their capabilities, I’d agree.
There are probably a bunch of folks in China and Russia who are praying (even if they’re atheists) for Hillary to be elected. If she wins, they own the President of the United States. I can just imagine in a meeting with Putin, Hillary being told to back off supporting Ukraine or he’ll release her emails (as he hands her a folder containing the most damaging ones for her to peruse). Put in that position, would Hillary fall on her sword or sacrifice a country like Ukraine? I don’t know, but I wouldn’t want to be living in Ukraine…