Saturday, December 14, 2013

Rule 5 Saturday - Merry Christmas From Nicola McLean

This Rule 5 Saturday brought to you by Nicola McLean, the British tabloid and TV beauty who recently posed as a Jungle Queen in Australia for ITV2.
Before becoming a model, McLean modelled for Page Three of The Sun between September 1999 and July 2004,and the Daily Star from 2000 until 2006. McLean came fourth in The Sun poll for the "Best Page 3 Girl Of All Time" beating Samantha Fox, Jo Hicks, Leilani Dowding and Jordan,whose rivalry with McLean has been widely publicised.
The only significant "scandal" surrounding her, as near as I can find, is a severe case of "body dismorphia", aggravated by severe stretch marks from the birth of two babies:
"I have such bad body dysmorphia," she said. "I was bullied at school for being ugly and it stayed with me. I changed everything I hated about myself, like my teeth, boobs and hair, but I still don't love anything - only the fake bits."

Posing nude for the interview and bravely showing off her stretch-mark ravaged stomach, Nicola says that despite now being a healthy size eight, she looks at old pictures of herself after plummeting down to just 6st 4lbs and thinks she looked good.
After almost being sectioned because of her weight loss, and wearing clothes meant for eight-year-old children, Nicola heeded doctors' advice and gained a stone in a month through protein shakes.

"I still want to be small," she told the mag, "but I don't want to die."
She's looking very healthy to me.
















Linked at Pirate's Cove in this week's "Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup." Wombat-Socho got the master Rule 5 Sunday post up on "Rule 5 Monday" this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment