Saturday, April 3, 2021

WuFlu Vaccination Update

Yesterday, before my walk on the beach with Skye, brother Ted called to ask me how I was doing after my vaccination report. It seems he had his second shot (Pfizer) that same day, although later seeing as how he's on the left coast timewise. He was feeling a bit off and flu-ish. At that point I was noticing nothing besides the sore arm.

After the walk in the cold and wind, I was feeling pretty tired and bit achy (not terribly uncommon), and by the time dinner rolled around I was positively suspicious, and took my temperature. 100.6. I took a couple Advil and went to bed, and this morning the fever is gone, as well as the ache.

Meanwhile, Insty reports the Biden administration admits the quiet part out loud: IS IT A CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY TELL YOU WHAT THEY’RE DOING ON CNN?

No comments:

Post a Comment