Monday, January 4, 2021

Beach Report 2/4/21

When Skye and I arrived at the beach today, a small flock of Buffleheads were in the surf. You don't usually see them in this close.
She was a little upset I wouldn't let he in after them.

It was in the low 40s today and overcast, but not very windy, a fairly typical day here for winter.
A Contorta Tiger Shark tooth as found. A pretty good day, we had 21 teeth, although none nice enough to claim a place on the kitchen shelf
Look who we found up above Matoaka Cottages!


I think so.
There were two other people there gawking and taking pictures, and I guess four people and Skye were just too much, and he took of to the north. I saw him later standing in the shallow water behind the sand bar up there.
Skye and Georgia ahead of me on the way back, as usual.
A peep (Semipalmated Sandpiper) looking for food on a piles of washed up leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment