Saturday, October 13, 2018

Rule 5 Saturday - Marathon Woman - Chase Carter

This Rule 5 post inspired by Chase Carter: SI Swimsuit model Chase Carter readies for first NYC marathon
As a model, Chase Carter is used to watching what she eats to look and feel her very best. But with her first-ever New York City Marathon approaching, the Bahamian-born stunner upped her intake like never before.

“If you have a swim shoot coming up, you obviously go down on the sugar, the carbs, whatever it might be. With the marathon, I don’t think I’ve ever eaten so much in my life,” the 21-year-old model told Page Six on Monday.

“Since I’ve been running so much, I don’t really think about what I’m eating. Obviously, I’m not eating bad food, but the amount of food has definitely increased.”

In preparation for the 26.2-mile run on Sunday, Nov. 4, Carter, who is running with Team for Kids, revealed that while she has made room for oatmeal in her diet, which already included fruits, veggies and protein, sweets aren’t going anywhere.


A multi-sport athlete growing up, running has long been part of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit beauty‘s life, even after she was scouted at an Australian airport at the age of 13.

“I’ve always tried to stay athletic throughout my modeling career, and since I was traveling at a young age and still in school, I had to keep up,” she explained. “Let’s say I was going back home [to the Bahamas] to play in a soccer game, but missed practices, I would have to go to the gym, run or do weights.”
Best of luck on the marathon!

Linked at Pirate's Cove in the weekly Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup and links. Wombat-socho has Rule 5 Sunday: Salma Hayek and FMJRA 2.0: Turn Your Radio On up and collecting clicks.



















No comments:

Post a Comment