Thursday, February 9, 2017

Reasons #5437 and #5438 Trump Was Elected

I work, and I worry about who pays the tab. My voice has not counted for years, but we have long since passed the point where that is even relevant. The injustice now is that this country has already spent so much money and incurred so much debt that the bill will fall to our grandchildren. My view is that this country does not have the right to spend future taxpayers' money without their consent.
. . .
I voted for Trump because he was the alternative to letting a collection of free spenders, organizers, race-baiters, intellectuals, tree huggers and professional value arbitrators continue to spend our grandchildren's money.

This country and this generation of voters must pay our bills and not sit around having dorm-room debates on philosophy and injustice. I voted for Trump because we can't afford another president we simply like; we need one now who does something.

So, go ahead — rage, riot, demonstrate, burn, dress up, march, protest, pout, sing, make speeches, resist, vandalize and denounce me as much as you want. I am deplorable, and I am happier with my vote every day.
 Study: 9 In 10 Antifa Protesters Still Living In Mom's Basement
A new study shows that over 90 percent of the anti-fascist protestors in Europe are still living in their mother's basement.

Heat Street reports that the study found that 92 percent of the protesters at these anti-fascist rallies that are believed to have committed violence still live with their parents. Heat Street also notes the following findings from the study:

  • 84% are male
  • 72% are aged 18-29
  • 90% are single
  • 34% are unemployed

These "Antifa" protesters have been behind the violent protests that occurred on the day of President Donald Trump's inauguration and the riots that occurred in U.C. Berkeley when Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopolous was scheduled to speak. In fact, it seems that the violence didn't start until the "Antifa" thugs appeared, according to International Business Times.
I can't imagine the statistics are much better in the US. These are the people trying to tell us how to live our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment