Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Midnight Music - All I Wanna Do is Soak Up the Sun



Sheryl Crow Diagnosed With Benign Brain Tumor
Just a month ago at a show in Florida, Sheryl Crow did what every singer hopes never happens: she forgot lyrics to her hit song “Soak Up the Sun” in front of the entire audience. She quickly hid the hiccup by explaining that it was her age that hindered her memory. What Crow didn’t reveal was that just months before she was diagnose with a brain tumor.

In a new interview with the Las Vegas Review-Journal, she opened up about her sudden forgetfulness and memory lapses. “I worried about my memory so much that I went and got an MRI. And I found out I have a brain tumor,” she said candidly.

“I haven’t really talked about it,” she went on to say. “In November, I found out I have a brain tumor.” But she assured fans that it’s nothing to be worried about. “It’s benign, so I don’t have to worry about it. But it gives me a fit.“ She was even in high spirits while opening up about her diagnosis, having laughed with the reporter the entire time.



As always, thanks to Wombat-Socho for including this (and the others) in Rule 5 Sunday "Train in Vain" at The Other McCain.

No comments:

Post a Comment