Saturday, June 23, 2012

Eric Holder and the Contempt Citation

Ordinarily, I'd have a lot of sympathy with someone who demonstrated contempt for Congress.

However, I would like to hear clear answers for a couple of questions:

1)  Who thought it would be good to allow thousands of guns into the hands of drug cartels in Mexico without consulting Mexican authorities, and without having any way to track the guns after they were allowed to go?

2) What is the ultimate rationale of the program?  Boost a "friendly drug cartel" over it's even more notorious rival?  Make a better case for gun control in the US?

I don't think that's too much to ask.



Found at Stacey's.

1 comment:

  1. My money is on "Make a better case for gun control in the US."

    I think most shooters feel that way.

    ReplyDelete