Saturday, February 8, 2014

Rule 5 Saturday - Catrin Claeson - A Great Dane

But not a dog at all.

A pretty basic Rule 5 post.  A pretty girl, and a bunch of pictures.  Catrin Claeson is Danish model, who seems to specialize in swimsuits and lingerie, with an occasional foray into street clothes, or not much at all (NSF pics).  She doesn't even seem to have a wikipedia page.
 She says deep things, like:
Nice lingerie is something that every woman should have; the more – the better.

I like to look good for myself and if guys like it too good for them.

I have many dreams but I don’t like to talk about them. I just want to work on making them come true. 
Oh, well. Not everybody can be an oceanographer.


I'm glad she not pushing her dreams on me. I just hate it when models push their dreams on me.
















Linked by William Teach at Pirate's Cove in this weeks "Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup" and links. Also (finally) linked at Wombat-socho's majestic catch up edition of Rule 5 Sunday (well, Monday, really), "Rule 5 Monday: A Double-Stuffed Presidential Collection."

1 comment:

  1. Dude! checking your NSFW links - Catrin Claeson has some nice boobs

    for sure I will link to this post

    ReplyDelete