Saturday, October 26, 2013

Rule 5 Saturday - Dancing with Brooke Burke

I have no particular excuse beyond the obvious for choosing Brooke Burke as this weeks Rule 5 feature.  Heck, I even had to Google her to see who she was. That revealed why I didn't know who she was; her primary claim to fame is starring in shows I wouldn't watch on a bet, including Wild One!, Rock Star, and Dancing with the Stars. Even if they do feature beautiful women.  I ain't judging, I just have no interest in these shows.
She has modeled for a number of magazines, including FHM, MAXIM and Playboy (NSFW links).


Anticipating age, perhaps, she has started doing voice work for video games etc.


















Linked at Pirate's Cove in the weekly "Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup." Wombat-Socho has the giant make up Veteran's Day Rule 5 post "Rule 5 Sunday: Double-Stuf Veterans Day Weekend Edition", containing two weeks of Rule 5 links (3 for me, Thank you, Wombat) up at The Other McCain.

No comments:

Post a Comment