Friday, August 13, 2021

Fish Pic Friday - Alex Vandegrift


Aka alex-vand8. From Salt Life:
My name is Alex Vandegrift, I was born and raised in south Florida, Port St. Lucie. Growing up I was always playing soccer, or doing something water related. Fishing and diving have always been my favorites. They have been a passion of mine since I was a little girl. Growing up lobster diving in the Florida keys, to my grandpa taking me to catch my first bass when I was about 6, from there on, I was hooked. It is definitely something I was born to do. As I’ve gotten older, I expanded my water hobbies and also have passions for lobster diving, scuba diving, spear fishing and surfing. The best part about south Florida is you are able to do almost every type of fishing. If I’m not fishing for fun, I am competitively fishing tournaments in the south Florida area currently on team “Get Pumped” fishing the SKAs ! I played D1 NCAA soccer for a few years until I had health issues and sever injuries end my career.

Linked in Proof Positive at the weekly Best of the Web* and at The Right Way in the weekly Rule 5 Saturday LinkOrama. The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Death Goddess On The Beach on time and under budget at The Other McCain.




















No comments:

Post a Comment