Saturday, November 9, 2019

Rule 5 Saturday - The Reign of the Neighbour - Caitlin Stasey

This week's lovely is:
Caitlin Jean Stasey (born 1 May 1990) is an Australian actress. She is known for her role as Rachel Kinski in Neighbours. Previously she played Francesca Thomas in The Sleepover Club, although her breakthrough movie role came in Tomorrow, When the War Began, a 2010 movie adaptation of the teen novel of the same name in which she played lead protagonist Ellie Linton. She also played Lady Kenna in the American series Reign from 2013 to 2015 and had a recurring role in the ABC2 series Please Like Me from 2013 to 2016. In 2017 Stasey starred as Ada on the Fox television drama APB, which was cancelled after one season in May 2017.

Stasey says of her sexuality, "I know it troubles many people for me to refer to myself as a lesbian considering I have a male partner. ...I'm trying to steer as far from labeling as possible. Compartmentalizing myself only leads to condemnation and contradiction. I'm happier being fluid and I'm happier being honest." She has also referred to herself as pansexual. In an interview for her website, Herself.com, Caitlin stated that she is in a "somewhat open relationship with the love of my life".
A fellow proponent of #Freethenipple, Caitlin has had run ins with Instagram over her posts (NSFW).

Linked at Pirate's Cove in the weekly Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup and links. The Wombat is sick and unable to do the Rule 5 list and the FMJRA post this week, and Stacy has posted sites where you may contribute in Rally for the Wombat!. I did. UPDATE: The Wombat is back in business, with Rule Five Sunday: Black Widow and FMJRA 2.0: The Things That We’ve Learnt Are No Longer Enough. Linked at Proof Positive in this week's Best of the Web* and by The Right Way in Rule 5 Saturday Linkorama.























No comments:

Post a Comment