Saturday, March 23, 2013

Rule 5 Saturday - Spanish Beauty - Almudena Fernández

I forget how how stumbled on to today's Rule 5 exemplar, Almudena Fernández, but it was not long ago, and I recently used her in this post on nukular power.








Almudena (I love that name; it reminds me of cheap wine), is from the province of Zamora, Spain.  Hey, I had a crush on a girl named Zamora when I was in Junior High School!  What a coincidence! She has been a cover girl for a large number of girly type magazines.  What a waste.  She also models for Victoria Secrets (Bonus NSFW link).









She is currently studying acting in New York, and has starred with Willie Nelson in his video "Maria (Shut Up and Kiss Me), which suffers a surfeit of Willie and Luke Wilson, and a distinct deficiency of Almudena. See below. 





Now don't get me wrong, I appreciate Willie, but given a chance to look at Willie or Almundena?  No contest.  But good background music.  More Almundena below the fold.


































































































And It Is Sunday Rule 5 Time (a little early) at the DaleyGator. Pirate's Cove links with "Sorta Blogless Sunday and Pinup", with lots of links.  Wombat-Socho has the original Rule 5 Sunday special "Time after Time" up on schedule at The Other McCain.  Even in tax season!

No comments:

Post a Comment