Saturday, September 24, 2022

Rule 5 Saturday - Tayler Caffee

Thanks to Mark Zuckerberg

Tayler, can you briefly walk us through your story – how you started and how you got to where you are today.

As a young girl, I was always the tallest in my class. It wasn’t until I was 12 or 13 when I realized that I could put that to use in modeling. Ever since, I dreamed of becoming a model and traveling the world. I’d spend all night researching how to become a model, what the job entails, how to pose, and look at a million photos of models. 

When I was 15, I was scouted at a mall by an agent and my parents brought me to a test shoot, but at the time I had braces and was in love with playing water polo at my high school so the timing didn’t work. When I got to college and finally got my own car, I took advantage of my newfound freedom and submitted my pictures to every agency I could. I ended up meeting with a few agents and eventually, I was signed to Willow Model Management in spring of 2018.

Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok

Linked at Pirate's Cove in the weekly Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup and links. The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Seltin Sweet and FMJRA 2.0: Joy In Mudville ready and waiting at The Other McCain. Linked at The Right Way in the weekly Rule 5 Saturday LinkOrama.






















No comments:

Post a Comment