Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Still Better Than a Sharp Stick in the Eye

Playboy model ‘sucker-punched’ by her own boob will let fans decide her busty fate
Playboy supermodel Jenna Bentley is so confused over whether to have a breast reduction operation that she’s letting her fans decide — by releasing topless snaps.
Earlier this month the 27-year-old beauty announced she was considering getting smaller boobs after she nearly knocked herself out during a morning run.

She told how she was “sucker-punched” by her whopping 36E breasts in a freak accident.
I think this is BS; even at her size, she'd have to lean her head over pretty far to get hit by them while running. Although it would be fun to watch.
After admitting that she was considering having surgery, thousands of fans have contacted her begging her not to go under the knife.

In a bid to finally make up her mind, the blonde stunner has posted mouth-watering topless snaps of herself on social media.

Bentley, from LA, said: “Since I first said I was thinking of having a boob reduction I have literally been deluged by fans.”
 And that was the point, wasn't it?
“Most are begging me not to do it. One guy even offered to pay to have an enlargement operation.”

“My breasts are 100 percent natural and I’m proud of them but they have become a problem since I’ve started exercising harder.”

“I haven’t made up my mind yet so thought I’d pose topless so my fans can help me decide.”

“I do love posing naked. It’s really hot to think of so many people seeing my boobs.”
OK, then (NSFW links).

Wombat-socho was on time and with budget with "Rule 5 Sunday: Autumn Girls".


















No comments:

Post a Comment