I don't have the patience today for a long post of all the news from Clinton.com, so let's just settle for a few of the juiciest:
FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"
Fox News Channel's Bret Baier reports the latest news about the Clinton Foundation investigation from two sources inside the FBI. He reveals five important new pieces of information in these two short clips . . .The affaire du Clinton has apparently instigated a war between the DOJ and the FBI: DC Attorney: FBI Agents Working To Expose Top DOJ Officials
- The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.
- The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.
- Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.
- Sources within the FBI have told Baier that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.
- 5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information have been taken from it.
“Just think of the FBI as the Vietcong. That’s what they are. They are digging tunnels under the Justice Department. They are going to sink that place,” Washington attorney Joe DiGenova told The Daily Caller Thursday.I can't believe we're seriously faced with the choices we have, the criminal, the clown, the stoner and the vandal.
DiGenova, who has bureau sources close to the FBI investigation, named Attorney General Loretta Lynch, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, Assistant Attorney General Peter Kaznick, Assistant Attorney General John P. Carlin, and Assistant Attorney General Leslie Caldwell as senior level staff at DOJ have who have “done something that they are going to regret.”
FBI agents pushed forward, against the wishes of the Justice Department and without the support of bureau leadership, to investigate the Clinton Foundation, according to a Wall Street Journal report.
As a result of the obstacles thrown in their way, DiGenvoa says the agents within the bureau have gone “rogue” and any upper level bureaucrat that gets in their way from investigating Clinton could be exposed.
Via Wombat-socho's "In The Mailbox: 11.03.16,", Hillary Eats Soul Food, Uh Oh! New Report Shows DOJ Blocked FBI From Investigating Clinton Foundation, The Sleeper Issue For Nine Million Americans That The Media Will Not Cover, JD Rucker – The Difference Between Scandals? Hillary’s Speak To Ability, Trump’s To Character, Our Demands When Trump Invades Canada, Hollywood Nitwits Losing Sleep, Living In Fear Of A Trump Win, BleachBit Trolls Hillary With “Cloth Or Something” Server Wipe, The Clinton-Lynch Meeting – Even Worse Than We Thought, Grover Cleveland For President. No Significant Voter Fraud, Eh?, Public Policy Is Not A Natural Phenomenon