Saturday, July 10, 2021

Rule 5 Saturday - Lindsey Harrod

Upon Mark Zuckerberg's suggestion, this week's lucky Rule 5 winner is LindseyHarrod:
Lindsey is a California girl, through and through. Born and raised in Southern California, she grew up a competitive swimmer and dancer, and is a former IFBB Competitor, so her love for fitness is deep routed. She fell in love with the transformational results of pilates shortly after moving to LA, and decided it had to become a significant part of her life, and hasn’t looked back since. Her love and passion for movement, wellness, and community is what continues to drive her to this day.

Influencer Lindsey Harrod Explains How She’s Spreading Joy and "Sanity" With Her Daily Live Workouts
Back in March, when fitness guru Lindsey Harrod first learned the COVID-19 pandemic meant every studio she taught in would be temporarily shuttered, she wasn't about to shut down shop. "I went into panic mode, not because I was like, 'Oh my gosh, I'm not going to be able to work', but I was like 'I love fitness so much and I know how I feel when I am not able to have that be a part of my daily life, how much it impacts me,'" the Lindsey Lives Like founder explains to E! News, "and the thought of so many people feeling that way made me feel so sad." 


So she shoved her worry aside and got to work.

The closure announcement came that Sunday in March and by Monday morning she was popping on Instagram to let her 156,000 followers know she was devising a plan B: "Literally that next morning I created a schedule of live workouts and I posted it."

A WuFlu Profiteer!  I like it!

Linked at Pirate's Cove in the weekly Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup and links. The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Natasha Romanova Redux and FMJRA 2.0: Shotgun Blues awaiting your digital pleasure. Linked at Proof Positive in the weekly Best of the Web* and at The Right Way in the weekly Rule 5 Saturday LinkOrama.
















No comments:

Post a Comment