Thursday, July 24, 2014

Secret of Happy Marriage Revealed at Long Last

Yet another 6 AM Eye Opener (TM) inspired by Wombat-sochos "Live at Five" meme:

Jessica Alba (an early Rule 5 special, to whom I did not dedicate nearly enough digits) has revealed the route to domestic bliss as she sees it. Having Girls' Nights Out to Complain About Your Husband
She's telling it like it is! Jessica Alba reveals the secret to a harmonious family life in the latest issue of Self Magazine—making sure you make time to go out with your girlfriends and moan about your husband!
Yeah, that probably works.  Goodness knows men bitch about their wives to other men, and find it a lot less pleasant when they do it to their wives. At least that's my experience. Just don't take it too seriously.

She also reveals diet secrets:
“I have the same food philosophy for myself as I do for my kids," she explained. "We eat mostly lean protein and fresh fruit and vegetables, nothing processed or from a box, if we can. For me, when I don’t eat a ton of carbs, I have more energy. But I’ll for sure have a piece of chocolate. I will mow through a bowl of guacamole. If I’m not going to have dessert, I’ll have a martini.”
Not too bad, looks like a workable scheme, but how much guacamole can you eat without chips? I also see my problem is combining my ice cream bar with my bourbon and diet coke. But no, I'm not giving that up. I don't aspire to Jessica Alba's figure:















Wombat-socho has the grand round up of Rule 5s "Rule 5 Sunday: Mind The Gap" up at The Other McCain.

No comments:

Post a Comment