Friday, March 14, 2014

An Excellent Choice, But I Doubt She Would Agree

Justin Theroux's fiancee admitted that she would eat nachos even after they'd fallen on the ground.
Hey, me too!
"I fry the chips myself," she revealed. "Just take a tortilla, cut it into triangles, and throw 'em in coconut oil."

She also loves yoga, exercise, and meditation, but if she could switch bodies with one person for a day, she definitely would.

"Would I have to give it back?" she joked. "I'd love to be able to ski like a crazy person, like Lindsey Vonn. Then I'd also like to have Gisele [Bundchen]'s body, just 'cuz, why not?"
Indeed!





Linked at Proof Positive's "Best of the Web Linkaround" from March 15. Wombat-socho cranked out two weeks worth of Rule 5 links on plain Jane "Rule 5 Monday."

No comments:

Post a Comment