Saturday, April 18, 2015

Rule 5 Saturday - Afrikaner Beauty - Genevieve Morton

This weeks lucky Rule 5 designee is Genevieve Morton, the model from South Africa, and four time star in the SI Swimsuit series. Is she really Afrikaner, descended from the Dutch settlers of South Africa? I'm not sure; the name Morton is usually English, the second wave of pale people there.
Genevieve Morton (born 9 July 1986 in Benoni) is a South African model. Genevieve was born in Benoni, in the South African province of Gauteng and from there moved to a small town called Scottburgh on the South East Coast of KwaZulu Natal at the age of twelve where she grew up.


Deep thoughts from Genevieve:
I dreamt one day that I would be free to see and experience wonderful things all over the world. That I would be able to live according to the burning passion within me. I knew that it was and still is my passion that allows me to give everything I have to the best of my ability daily! As the days past I kept on wanting this thing, I kept on yearning for it.. one day, I awoke up from my dream and realised that I was already living it.
To get what you really want is one of the most wonderful experiences, however to take the next step after this is the hardest.

She has a pretty good presence in the social media, with a website here, a Twitter account here, Instagram here, making my job a pleasure.  Some slightly racier (NSFW?) material here and here:

This week, GOODSTUFF's 186th Blogging Magazine Issue starts with ginger Molly Quinn and goes on. Linked at Pirate's Cove in the weekly "Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup" and links post. Over at The Other McCain Rule 5 Sunday became "Late Night With Rule 5 Monday."

























No comments:

Post a Comment