Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I Forgot My Phone



My dumb phone is currently hors de combat.  I'm not sure when it dropped off the grid, but yesterday we figured out it was neither sending or receiving calls, although all the displays seem to work right. I do recall using it in California.  I spent a long time on the phone with two very patient foreigners who tried lots of trick multiple times to try and make it work to no avail.  If we can't get it up and working in the next few days, I'll have to consider my options for a cheap smart phone.

I'm thinking of putting a call in to the NSA to see if they know the secret...

Found at Althouse.

Wombat-socho must be taking his Metamucil; he's back on schedule with "Rule 5 Sunday: Short Skirt/Long Jacket", his weekly compendium of Rule 5 links.

No comments:

Post a Comment