Saturday, April 6, 2013

Rule 5 Saturday - My Cup Runneth Over with Ambrosio

When I started doing "research" for this Rule 5 post, I wandered off to my usual sources on the gray side of the internet, and I found myself faced with an unusual problem; too much material.  Alessandra Ambrosio is one of those women who cannot be photographed badly, and there's hundreds of photos out there to prove it.

She is, of course, a Brazilian model, of Italian/Polish descent (there's that hybrid vigor phenomenon again), most often associated with Victoria's Secret (she's got that look), but also numerous magazines and advertisements.  Big shock there.














About the only odd thing you can find to say about here is that as a young woman, she was embarrassed by her ears; had an operation to pin them back, and had complications.  She swore off plastic surgery as a result, although I can't contemplate why she would need any.

She is the National Ambassador for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.

And with that; a few more of the nearly unlimited photos.















Linked at Pirate's Cove in "Sorta Blogless Sunday and Pinup". Wombat-Socho at The Other McCain came through with 2 weeks worth of Rule 5 posts at "Rule 5 Sunday: Super Double Coverage Illness Makeup Edition."

No comments:

Post a Comment