Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Johnny Depp Pays Homage to His Better Half

Ripped right from the gossip Famous for Being Famous section of Wombat-socho's "Live at Five: 01.04.15":  Johnny Depp Thanks Wife Amber Heard "For Putting Up With Me"
The Black Mass actor gave his wife a shout out last night while accepting the Desert Palm Achievement Award at the Palm Springs International Film Festival.

"I also have to thank my wife Amber for putting up with me, for living with all these characters, which can't be easy," he said, referring to his many film roles. "It's hard for me—it's got to be hard for her."
Wombat-socho has "Rule 5 Sunday: Teenage Wasteland" ready at The Other McCain.


"We connect on a lot of levels but the first thing that really got me was she's an aficionado of the blues," he said at the L.A. premiere of her film The Danish Girl. "I would play a song, some old obscure blues song, and she knew what it was."

He continued, "She's very very literate. She's a voracious reader as I have been, so we connected on that as well and she's kind of brilliant and beautiful."
"I'm a lucky man," Depp said with a smile.
Likewise, Georgia.

Amber is a lucky former Rule 5 winner, but I still have a few pictures in reserve:







No comments:

Post a Comment