In his eternal (at least for the last two weeks) war on the pro-gay agenda media frenzy that has attempted to turn 18 year old's Kaitlyn Hunt's statutory rape charge into a gay rights cause célèbre, Stacy McCain notice this word in another bloggers post, and put a concise and useful definition on it:
Another blogger coins the word “Trayvoned” to describe this myth-making process: The media provide a carefully constructed narrative of victimhood and, by the time countervailing facts emerge, the crusading mob is already emotionally invested.At the link in the quote box you can see the (fairly well known) old photos of Trayvon used to sell the "innocent babe" meme, as well as the less widely spread more recent photos that contradict it by showing him as a potential young thug, as well as the same kind of treatment of the "Jafar" Tsarnaev, the junior Boston Marathon bomber.
Back on the Katie Hunt trail, Stacy provides us with the evidence that the Katie is not the sweet little girly dyke in her mother's eye and PR fantasists dreams, but rather a nasty little bitch who enjoys a good two-on-one beat down of another girl:
Five days ago, I called attention to the video in which alleged victim of homophobia Kaitlyn Hunt screams at her younger sister: “Beat her f**king ass, Emily! Beat her ass! Get that bitch!”Since my last post on Katie, Stacy has produced a veritable mountain of material on the issue:
Someone who was present for this incident captured the image above, which shows Kaitlyn — with the telltale bird tattoo on her right shoulder — turning this fight into a 2-on-1 beatdown of the other girl.
Are we really surprised that some local gay-rights groups aren’t supporting the “Free Kate” campaign on Hunt’s behalf?
- June 1: 2004: Kaitlyn Hunt’s Father ‘Pressured a Victim Not to File a Battery Charge’
- June 1: Don’t #FreeKate: The Hunt Family’s Hate
- May 31: Local PFLAG: ‘The Cry of Discrimination … Does Not Seem to Apply’ in Hunt Case
- May 31: The #FreeKate Meltdown Continues
- May 30: Hiroshima for #FreeKate? Younger Sister Praises Her Mother as ‘F–king Badass’
- May 30: Can You Count All the Rationalizations and Lies Offered by Kaitlyn Hunt’s Mom?
- May 29: Quite Possibly the Most Eloquent Sentence of My Entire Journalism Career
- May 29: VIDEO: Saint Kate of the Blessed Finger: ‘Beat Her F–king Ass! Get That Bitch!’
- May 28: Liberal Logic™ — #FreeKate Edition
- May 27: #FreeKate Lies Unravel; Roman Polanski Could Not Be