Friday, September 24, 2021

Beach Report 9/24/21

When Skye and I made it to the beach this afternoon, we were greeted to the Osprey and Bald Eagle show, as one of each engaged in a dog fight over the harbor mouth.
I didn't see any contact, but they were sure going at it.
After two days of stormy weather, and ultra high tides, today was bright and sunny and with a tide back down to normal.
Though not the most productive day for fossil hunting, I did find this really nice "two finger" White Shark tooth. At 1 5/8, it barely missed being the largest of the year so far.
Georgia and Skye on the way home.
A good day for a sail.
When I took the photo, I could not see the cable trailing under the chopper. If I had, I would have tried to get the end and see what was there.


No comments:

Post a Comment